- We know minerals are NOT rocks.

- We know rocks are made up of 2 or more different minerals.
- We can identify minerals by looking at their color, luster, hardness, and streak.
1. Learn about your birthstone by finding the month you were born in.
- http://www.jewelrymall.com/birthstones.html
- http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/gemstones/birthstones.html
2. Now that you know what your birthstone is, you get to design your very own bling. What kind of bling item do you want? You can do anything from jewelry to belt buckles. The sky is the limit - be creative!
3. Show your bling! Think about the best way to show off your bling. Are you going to make a model of your bling? Maybe you will create a fashion drawing of your bling? Or maybe you will make a small poster showing off your bling? Think long and hard about how you want to show us your design.
4. Write a comment telling me about your "bling-erific" design!


11 comments:
Mr.B i am going to make a beltbukl.11
Mr.B I'm going to make a braclet.and a necklace.19
I AM going to disine a nekelas
sind number 6
I am thinking about designing a sword and a sheild.
number1
Mr.B # 4 is doing a purple and sliver butterfly necklace.
Mr.B #14 is doing a penguin with purple eyes.
#4 and # 14
MR.B #20 is going to make a ring and a necklace.
MR.B #20
my birth stone is a pearl.
by#2
dear Mr.b
I decided to make earrings
there going to be very beautiful!
love,
#9
dear Mr.b
I decided to make earrings
there going to be very beautiful!
love,
#9
My birth stone is a diamond. 16#
I designed a cover for my Nintendo DS. I put my name on it using my October birthstone, opal. I put a smiley face, a red necklace, and two stars.
#17
Post a Comment